Courses may be restricted to certain groups and services, please see the full details of each course for further information. Where charges apply, these are displayed against each course or programme in five price tiers and are applied dependent on your service or role. These are listed below.
- Brighton & Hove City Council employees
- Children’s Community & Voluntary Sector (CVS) based in Brighton & Hove
- Brighton & Hove Schools, Free Schools, Academies
- Nurseries, pre-school playgroups, childminders, out of school
- Providers based outside of Brighton & Hove
Where training places are funded and attendance is offered free of charge:
Non attendance on the day will incur a standard fee, unless advertised differently, of £50 per day or session.
For courses where attendance is chargeable:
Where course charges apply and have been paid upfront by credit/debit card, these fees are non-refundable for any cancellation made after booking & payment. Where payment is not collected in advance for chargeable courses, any fees will be invoiced (or processed by journal)
Payments refunds will only apply if the event is cancelled or not delivered by us.